UVC Portable Sterilizer – LITE 0-49, white, 60g
- This device does NOT produce ozone.
- UVC lamps can be of two types: with and without ozone emissions. People infected with Coronavirus and those suffering from lung disease are advised NOT to be exposed to ozone emissions.
- The portable UVC radiation sterilizer is a device used to sterilize objects and surfaces, destroying up to 99% of viruses and bacteria.
- It uses a special UV radiation with wavelength between 253.7 – 254 nm, which destroys the DNA chain of viruses and bacteria.
- It destroys all types of viruses and bacteria in a very short time.
- It can be used for: car dashboard and interior, mobile phone, mask, laptops and desktops, accessories, clothes, underwear, toys, mother and baby products, bags, travel accessories and many other items that require sterilization.
How to use:
- Use 4 AAA batteries and insert them into the device according to the instructions + –
- AAA rechargebles can also be used but must be recharged in special devices for this purpose.
- The portable UVC sterilizer can be used and powered directly from any 5 V and 2 W USB port.
- CAUTION – USB power will not charge the batteries in the device.
- Press and hold the switch for 3 seconds and the device will start to light up
- ATTENTION: the device only illuminates when it is pointed downwards. When pointed upwards it does not illuminate.
- Point the device at the items to be sterilized, keeping a vertical distance of 3-5 cm, and move slowly back and forth for at least 30 seconds.
- The longer the exposure time, the better the sterilization effect.
- Power source: 4 AAA x 1.5 V batteries / rechargeable batteries / USB cable.
- The values provided by the manufacturer are confirmed by the distributor STEP PROIECT SRL by verification with a spectrum analyzer that measures the radiation dose (mJ / cm2) and the emitted radiation (mW / cm2).
- From the attached diagrams it is confirmed that the Portable UVC Sterilizer emits UVC radiation in the range 253.7 – 254 Nm with the values D = 18 mJ / cm2 and E = 1 mW / cm2.
- Model: LITE – 049
- Voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 2W maximum
- Wavelength: 254 nm
- Includes USB charger with 100 cm long cable
- Does not include batteries
- Lifespan of the UVC source: 8,000 – 9,000 hours
- DO NOT POINT THE DEVICE DIRECTLY TO THE EYES OR BODY! PROTECT YOUR EYES AND SKIN FROM THIS TYPE OF RADIATION!
- DO NOT LEAVE THE DEVICE AT REACH OF CHILDREN!
- WHEN THE BATTERIES ARE LOW, PLEASE REPLACE THEM ON TIME!
- KEEP YOUR DEVICE CLEAN AND AVOID CONTACT WITH WATER!